Blogger Layouts
안녕하세요 !˙sɹnoʎ ʇɔǝdsǝɹ ןן,ı puɐ ǝuıɯ ʇɔǝdsǝᴚ˙unɟ ǝʌɐH˙ƃoןq ʎɯ oʇ ǝɯoɔןǝM.감사합니다

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Problems Problems

Oh problems, when will you go away?
Oh Problems,what do you want from me?
When will you disappear?I'm Sick Of You !

Dear Blogger, i had enough . i want to end this . 
is there anyone who want to be my friends? oh yeah . NON .
I'm a lonely person, who act happy,but inside .. NEVER .
Who will ever make me happy? NON .
Does Anyone Understands Me ? NON .
Will There A HUMAN Who Believe Me ? NON . 
Is there anyone who KNOW me ? NON .
Do i ever need a friend ? I Don't Know

I'm hoping that this year i will do my best in PMR ,
and i want to stay away from THIS PLACE . 
and start a new life.
Is There A Restart Button ? Hell No !

so let me start a new life , and have a better life
and succeed my own life . Let's start now or never .
Goodbye the unknown me , 
shall i say HI to the new me .
i know the road ahead will not be easy for me but
i must move on to achieve what i want to be.
I HAVE NO FEELINGS , AND LIKE THE PERSON WHICH I HATE THE MOST..
. HE'S TRUE .
I'M PARANOID.
FULLSTOP

. Goodbye .
- Kawaii Neko -

No comments:

Post a Comment