Blogger Layouts
안녕하세요 !˙sɹnoʎ ʇɔǝdsǝɹ ןן,ı puɐ ǝuıɯ ʇɔǝdsǝᴚ˙unɟ ǝʌɐH˙ƃoןq ʎɯ oʇ ǝɯoɔןǝM.감사합니다

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Happy New Year !
Puhahaha ! I'm 15 years old !! Oh Dang !!
PMR !!!! you are my worst nightmare...
ahh , esok kaki aku akan melangkah pergi sekolah !!
that means ,... i'm in trouble.i don't even know where's my classroom.
aku turun kelas .kekekeke.and i think this is my last post?
because i need to study.i can't online facebook that much.
no no . i can't touch you ,keyboard,laptop.
wahahahha,i can't online late night.
so chaiyok neko chan !! 
ai ai ai !! >.< " 
i don't know my own classmate !! 
nak duduk tepi sape?!! OMO 
im dead...meat... 
saingan pmr --> my own cousin tirah.
let's do the best and i think my cousin will
beat me.duuh...of coz...it depends on my brain? k
bhai DX

No comments:

Post a Comment